- The group got a message with a job offer from a number they couldn’t trace. It told them to meet at the Den of Ashes in the Redmond Barrens, Seattle.
- They got to the Den of Ashes, the elves were harassed by the big troll bouncer. Latifah ended up paying and ¥50 to get into a free club, while the Mage was able to sneak in.
- The " Johnson " met everyone in the “clean” room and discussed the job. Negotiation attempts were made, unsuccessfully, until the price of ¥50,000 was finally accepted. Retrieve a specific type of BTL for his boss. There was a bonus for completing the job early. Hard to do when the boss gave you 48 hours to complete the job with no leads.
- The Johnson wired the general location to the group. The Troll got the only real location. The other members got all of the Puyallup Barrens circled.
- The runners had a slight mishap where they tried to steal a truck. The attempt failed and the siren was alarmed. They were able to run away without confrontation.
- Due to lack of transportation, the runners took the bus to Puyallup Barrens.
- The group ran into a dwarf BTL dealer. After the dwarf was startled by most of the group swarming him asking for chips, he alerted his squad to relocate the cargo, seconds before receiving an unwelcome laés filled injection arrow, compliments of Mage.